LgS* Index du Forum

LgS*
team LegendS

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue chez les LgS* 
Exclamation
Exclamation

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
notre team a demenage! ciquez ICI
Winter Ramos Game Over

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LgS* Index du Forum -> LgS* -> discusion autres jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
katrinico

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Winter Ramos Game Over Répondre en citant

Winter Ramos Game Over > bit.ly/1U5uzzC

Skip..to..content..Search..for:..Menu..Top..Categories..Love..&..Hip..Hop..Teen..Mom..2..Kylie..Jenner..Jenelle..Evans..Nicole..Curtis..Teen..Mom..Blac..Chyna..Fixer..Upper..Kim..Kardashian..Winter..Ramos..pens..tell-all..book..Game..Over:..My..Love..For..Hip..Hop..Janyou...THOUGHT...you...were...dating...themMichelle...Obama's...Best...Looks...Ever...Source:Getty...25...of...55...26Aside.from.the.daddy.issues.that.are.all.too.common.in.groupies,.Game.Over.exposes.rappers.for.two-timing,.sexual.beings.whose.bank.accounts.dont.match.their.flamboyant.lifestylesMichelle...Obama's...Best...Looks...Ever...Source:JUAN...MABROMATA/AFP/Getty...Images...4...of...55...5Or..even..that..it..was..entirely..my..fault!..Then..you..get..into..a..position..where..you..are..stuck..in..a..rut..because..you..dont..want..to..be..embarrassedYou...guys...may...know...me...as...Fabs...assistant,...but...Ive...been...in...the...music...industry...for...a...really...long...timeIt..wasnt..going..to..make..me..feel..any..differentKirsten...Dunst...Can...there...be...a...law...that...says...that...kirstendunst...MUST...be...on...EVERY...red...carpet?...Because,...well,...lookMichelle...Obama's...Best...Looks...Ever...Source:Getty...34...of...55...35No...name...side-chicks...sleep...around...with...C...and...B-level...rap...stars...and...write...books...about...itI.never.knew.what.could.happen.With.Rafer.Alston.I.went.through.all.these.thingsMichelle..Obama's..Best..Looks..Ever..Source:Getty..30..of..55..31GOT.A.TIP?.CLICK.HERE!.Courtney.Stodden.pregnant!.CONFIRMED.Courtney.Stodden.pregnant.with.her.first.childTeen.bride.Courtney.Stodden.and.her.mother.Krista.Keller.have.been.getting.some.intensive.therapy.to.help.with.their.issues.on.Lifetimes.The.Mother/Daughter.Experiment:.Celebrity.Edition,.and.now.it.looks.as.thought.Courtney.is.looking.to.change.roles.as.she.is.reportedly.going.to.be.a.mother.herself!.Keep.reading.to.find.out.how.Courtney.and.Doug.told.their.close.friends.and.family,.and.see.our.Photoshop.prediction.of.what.Courtney.will.look.like.pregnantFrom..there,..Winter..took..her..talents..down..to..South..Beach..and..obtained..a..position..as..executive..assistant..to,..the..CEO..of..Slip-N-Slide..Records,..Ted..LucasShe..also..said..shes..still..cool..with..ChrissyMichelle.Obama's.Best.Looks.Ever.Source:Getty.22.of.55.23Are...you...expecting...or...did...you...have...the...baby?...Im...4......months...pregnantMichelle..Obama's..Best..Looks..Ever..Source:Getty..53..of..55..54Michelle.Obama's.Best.Looks.Ever.Source:Getty.20.of.55.21And..its..real..s***Mona...ended...up...doing...Atlanta...instead,...so...she...bought...Winter...on...the...New...York...showA.fresh.face.on.season.3.of.VH1s.Love.and.Hip.Hop,.Ramos.cautionary.tale.for.young.women.is.just.the.beginning.of.brand.Winter.RamosClose..menu..Home..Sign..Up..For..Our..Newsletter..Join..The..iPower..Text..Club..Cap..City..Local..News..Weather..Traffic..Richmond..Jobs..Contests..Events..Photos..Video..Video..Originals..More..Videos..On-Air..Rickey..Smiley..Morning..Show..Music..Playlist..Schedule..DJ..Flavas..12..OClock..Throwback..DJ..Lonnie..Bs..Mixes..About..Us..Richmond..Marketplace..Facebook..Twitter..YouTube..Mission..Statement..Stone..Soul..About..Us..Privacy..Terms..of..Service..Advertising..EEO..Careers..FAQ..Copyright....2016..Interactive..One,..LLC..Michelle.Obama's.Best.Looks.Ever.Source:Getty.43.of.55.44I.can.explain.to.her.the.same.way.I.want.to.let.all.the.young.ladies.that.are.reading.it.knowMichelle...Obama's...Best...Looks...Ever...Source:Getty...8...of...55...9She..recently..wrote..a..tell-all..book..about..her..experiences..in..the..world..of..Hip-Hop,..titled..The..Love..of..Hip..Hop..and..serves..up..relationship..advice..in..a..bi-weekly,..Ask..Winter..column..for..Hip-Hop..WeeklyIs..Living..Her..Passion..Through..A..#HybridLife..Beyond..Beyonc:..Ty..Hunter..Is..Building..An..Entrepreneurial..Empire..Fashion..Editor..Nikki..Ogunnaike..On..Goal..Setting,..Her..Style..Evolution,..And..Instagram..Authenticity..Zuri..Halls..Advice..For..Aspiring..TV..Hosts:..Success..Is..Defined..Personally..Write..For..Us..Winter..Ramos..L&HH..Star..Winter..Ramos..Tell-All..Book:..All..the..Celebs..Who..Should..BeWorried!..Posted..3..years..agoShe..said..she..felt..he..kept..her..around..cause..he..liked..her..on..the..lowOn..if..shes..still..cool..with..Emily..B..&..Chrissy:..Winter..said..she..had..a..conversation..with..Emily..before..she..published..the..book..and..she..said..she..was..ok..with..itJen...Bayer...[JB]:...A...book?...A...book...about...what?...WR:...Its...a...tell...all...of...my...experiences...in...the...music...industry......guys...that...Ive...dated......Its...the...truthAll.Rights.Reserved.-.iOne.MillennialIts...not...all...glamorousRELATED...ARTICLES...Amina...Buddafly...and...Peter...Gunz...separate:...She...considers...leaving...Love...&...Hip...Hop...Amina...Buddafly...pregnancy...update:...LHHNY...star...shades...haters,...stands...proudly...following...surprise...reveal...Did...Peter...Gunz...have...a...vasectomy?...Reports...allege...new...girlfriend...with...baby...on...the...way...Jay-Z...and...Beyonce...joining...Love...&...Hip...Hop...Season...7,...according...to...Wikipedia...Jayson...Superhead...did...this...already...and...its...a...tired...conceptCurrently,...Winter...holds...the...title...of...Creative...Costume...Designer...for...Flavor...Unit...Films...based...in...MiamiWhen..you..watch..the..reunion..and..some..of..my..interviews,..Im..pregnantOn...if...she...felt...obligated...to...sleep...with...anyone...other...than...Swizz:...Winter...said...Swizz...wasnt...the...only...man...she...felt...obligated...to...sleep...with f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LgS* Index du Forum -> LgS* -> discusion autres jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation